Check your email, please!
Apply for scholarships using the Scholarship link: www.collegeguidanceconsultants.com.
Use the username & password: beckville (all lowercase for both).
Things to remember to do:
- Take your ACT or SAT test if you have not or if you need to retest for a higher score. Use the study web site on the counselor's page as a resource.
- Apply for FAFSA. www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Financial Aid is available on October 1st of each year. FAFSA parent/student night is in October.
Denise Welch, Panola College Director of Financial Aid. You can call or email Mrs. Welch and she will meet with you and your parent to walk you through the process. Denise Welch: 903-693-1121
- Apply to your college. www.applytexas.org
- If you need a copy of your transcript, please complete a Transcript Request form and return it to Mrs. Bickham or Mrs. Johnson
- Request Letters of Recommendation for scholarship applications and college application (if required).
- Request your Panola College transcript be sent to your college of choice.
Go to http://www.panola.edu/student-success/documents/transcript-request.pdf and complete the form.
Enjoy your senior year!
Class of 2019: Important Dates & Times for Last Week
May 10th: Senior Field Trip - Six Flags
May 13th: Review for Final Exams
May 14th: Final Exams for 1,2,3,4
May 15th: Final Exams for 5,6,7,8
May 16th: Seniors report by 8:15. Refreshments served 8:15-8:45. 8:45 line up in gym.
Scholarship Ceremony at 9:00 a.m. in the BHS Auditorium
- Girls: wear a dress, dress capris, or pants/slacks. No blue jeans.
- Boys: dress slacks or nice jeans and nice shirt.
* Senior Slideshow will follow the Scholarship Ceremony
* High School Awards Ceremony will follow the Senior Slideshow
* Seniors will have pizza lunch in the high school gym
* Dress in Cap and Gown for Parade at Beckville Sunset Elementary
1:00pm-ish Senior Parade for Beckville Sunset Elementary
1:30pm-ish Graduation Practice #1
May 17th: GRADUATION DAY!!!
- Senior Breakfast 9:00 a.m. in BHS Cafeteria
- Graduation Practice #2 immediately following breakfast.
- Seniors, please be present at 6:30 in the BHS Foyer for senior group pictures and to receive flowers, line up, etc. Parents are welcome to take pictures
- Girls must wear a nice dress, capris, or slacks. No blue jeans.
- Boys must wear a collared, button down shirt with a tie and slacks. No blue jeans.
- Enhancement/Decorating of your graduation cap is not allowed.
- Graduation Ceremony at 7:30 p.m. R.C. Beauchamp Stadium