Please complete your online registration before you pickup your schedule. If you need to use a computer or a printer, one will be available in the campus offices.
Administration Phone 903-678-3311
High School Phone 903-678-3591
Junior High Phone 903-678-3851
Sunset Elementary Phone 903-678-3601
Cross Country Sign Ups
There will be a meeting for all HS and JH student-athletes interested in participating in Cross Country on Friday, August 10 at 4:00 in the JH gym.
All Beckville ISD students returning in 2018-2019, must enroll or verify their information online through the parent portal txConnect. If you do not know your username or password, you may reset it in the Parent Portal. If you still cannot login to your Parent Portal, you will need to call your student's campus after August 1st.
- Campus offices open for new student enrollment
- PreK enrollment packet available
August 6th - Turn in PreK Registration Packets
August 6th, 7th & 8th - Junior High Schedule pick up
- 8am-11am -- 11th & 12th Grade Schedule pick up
- 1pm-4pm -- 10th Grade Schedule pick up
- 8am-11am -- 9th Grade Schedule pick up
- 1pm-4pm -- Any 9th-12th grade student that has not picked up a schedule may do so at this time
August 14th - 6th Grade Orientation 3:30pm
August 15th - Meet the Teacher @ BSE 1pm
August 16th - First Day of School
August 20th - Meet the Bearcats
New Student Information - all students PK-12
Technology Registration - Required for ALL students
Beckville ISD Schedule of Events
Letter to JH Parents - August 1, 2018
We are excited to welcome our junior high students back to school for the 2018-2019 school year! Registration will be online again this year. Your portal ID# and instructions are on the back of this letter.
Please complete your registration online at home. Please print out the verification page after you finish the forms online and bring it with you to pick up your schedule. (You may print it in the library if you do not have a printer.) If you have trouble, please call the office (903)678-3851, or email Patti at email@example.com.
Please review the dates and instructions below. The online process should be more user friendly this year.
Dates to return registration information for 6th, 7th & 8th graders:
· August 6th, 7th & 8th (8:00-11:00 a.m. & 1:00-3:00 p.m.) in the JH Library
· The $10 dollar computer usage fee must be paid first in the library.
· Once the fee has been paid in the library, you must bring your verification of online registration to the office to receive your schedule.
· 6th Grade Orientation will be on Tuesday, August 14th at 3:30 p.m. in the HS Auditorium. Registration should be completed on the days above BEFORE orientation. Students will meet teachers and bring school supplies for orientation.
Loretta Blair, Principal